iResolve is an arbitration and ADR practice, which includes corporate and commercial law. Online Dispute Resolution platform was launched in 2015 with aim to increase access to justice in the resolution of disputes.
We are currently looking to recruit newly admitted advocates for work experience on a volunteer basis on our Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform.
This is a great opportunity if you are:
- A recently admitted Advocate looking to specialise
- Interested in a career in business, law, technology, or a related field
- Keen to learn and be challenged
- Have the option of working remotely or attending our office.
- Work on a wide range of legal tasks. These include: contract reviewing and drafting, including drafting correspondence and documents, taking instructions, filing, and serving documents;
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Support all legal practice areas including litigation, real estate, employment, commercial and ethics and compliance;
- Provide legal research to the Legal team as may be required from time to time • Research, prepare and distribute monthly legal alerts;
- Assisting with other challenging ad-hoc tasks.
Our ideal candidates: Immediately available to start; Good use of technology; Have a laptop with internet connectivity and ability to attend virtual meetings; High level communication skills, both written and verbal; Strong attention to detail; Strong research skills; Time management skills and ability to multi-task
Mode of Work: The reporting time for the virtual internship is 8 a.m – Monday to Friday (Hybrid)
If this role sounds right for you please send your CV, a short cover letter and your academic transcript. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible to avoid missing a spot.
Follow the link to apply Click here.